Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's the Time Mr Wolf?


Mr Wolf can't answer because after a weekend of family and friend easter crazy including a cantonese crab dinner* with a double serve of noodles he is safely ensconced in an inner Melbourne serviced apartment for the season. And after an early morning start I reached Sydney in time to start my new job. Now between daylight savings and pre flight insomnia (I never sleep when I have to fly before the sun gets up) I'm in a semi catatonic state on the couch coming to the slow realisation that blogging is going to be exceptionally difficult without a camera.

On the other hand with my newfound source of income now may be the perfect time to invest in a digital SLR an idea I have been coveting for some time now.

* my stomach did protest but my taste buds said persevere

1 comment:

  1. do it!
    buy yourself a wonderful camera - it is worth it.
    just happened to get myself an upgraded digi slr yesterday, actually.
    and so i would love for you to join me so that i might relieve a bit of my own sense of over-indulgence.
    go on...
    xx

    ReplyDelete